Thursday, March 19, 2009





It's offically spring!! I have LOVED the warm weather these last couple of weeks. It has put me in such a good mood. I have been to a park almost every day! I'm so excited to play outside and actually be able to do things!! A couple of things i plan on doing as soon as possible are
1- Ride my bike every where ( i need to fix up my bike asap)
2-Go rock climbing out doors ( none of this pay twenty dollars for a dumb wall crap)
3-Go hiking in the mountains and just sit up there and reflect
4- Take a billion pictures or more
5-Write zines, make d.i.y projects, make a documentary, read, drink lots of tea, night games, movies, sew, sleep in, etc. 
Ah! I'm super excited!!!

1 comment:

  1. My Special K,

    I wish for you all the good things life has to offer. You deserve it! I know you feel you have bad luck. True or not I know with all my heart you are amazing and that you can do and be anything you want. The world is open to you the door is there. I can't wait to see what is on the other side of the door you open. Your an adult now. Ah that hurts. I still want you to be my little girl.
    I look forward to watching you learn and grow and turn your life in to an amazing patchwork of many different things.
    You inspiire me and teach me so many things. I thank you for your lessons and for your patience as I learn.

    I love you with all of my heart and soul. I am so glad I am your mom.

    ReplyDelete